Friday, October 5, 2007


On our way out we stopped by the snack stand and the guy bought us all mango juice. Again, I aggressively wasn’t allowed to pay. The guy bought a bunch of packages of crackers and fed the monkeys as well. Augh! Such a bad idea, that is just going to make them aggressive with everyone else, but I couldn’t say anything. The biggest monkey was totally pushy. The guy kept trying to feed the little ones, but the big monkey kept grabbing the food. I guess that’s why he’s the biggest monkey. Eventually though, they all got fed. We laughed because there was one who went running away with a stack of 3 crackers in its mouth. He looked really funny.

They dropped me off at the entrance, but again, they wouldn’t take even gas money. It was really nice of them to adopt me the whole trip in and out.

I was extremely proud of myself for finding my way first to the right platform and then to the right part of the platform to get home.

3 comments:

Kenneth said...

The little guy with the cracker in his mouth looks like he has sunglasses pushed up on his head. That's a lot of monkeys.

Jane said...

Oh my, he is wearing sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

But are they designer glasses? Cassie