Thursday, November 1, 2007


I got tiffin lunches for a week. But the tiffin people decided that it was too much of a pain to come just on the days I was at the downtown office and refused to continue, so I only got it a few times. Then I had to order from yucky restaurants again, until one of my coworkers started letting me order extra food from her mom. Which was a big relief, because the restaurant food was edible, but only just. And it was greasy, real greasy. I am done with Indian restaurants for a long time. I am cool with Indian food, I can eat Indian food til the sacred cows come home, but not restaurant food. But, back to my point, I did get real live tiffin lunches a few times. Hand delivered and everything. In true Indian style, there was lots of food. 2 vegetable dishes, one daal (lentil), rice, chappatis (flatbread) and a buttermilk (which I passed on). All the food came in little metal tiffins lined up in a thermos thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like what I carry to work! what's ecstasy aunt about? Mom